The Acoustic Collection... In Perfect Concert
Pro grade construction, seasoned tone woods, striking, classical stylings and serious quality Fishman® electrics make the Acoustic Centre's very own Acoustic Collection a compelling and affordable choice for the modern acoustic musician.
The new, Mahogany Concert model, with its compact, medium-size body and tapered waist, resonates with presence and clarity, exuding harmonic overtones with a well defined mid-range and providing excellent playing dynamics complimentary to almost any genre. Less dark and powerful than the bigger bodied AC Stadium and Arena models, the Concert is Ideal for finger style players and a perfect partner in the recording studio, its smaller sonic footprint a wonderfully clean fit in the mix with other instruments when tracking in the studio and with a on-stage ensemble, making it a supremely useful tool for busy session and side players.
Whilst its striking appointments - deco styled sound hole rosette and 19th Century "moustache" bridge - are clearly inspired by instruments from a more polite age, the rugged build quality and thoroughly up-to-date Fishman under-saddle pickup and preamp make the Acoustic Collection Concert model a superb powerhouse instrument for today's rock 'n' roll road warriors.
The Concert's all-solid wood construction guarantees quality performance, with a warm, balanced voice and enough resonance, projection and articulations to light up any unplugged performance. For the additional demands of modern high volume, high definition performance environments, the loaded Fishman pickup and on-board electrics ensure excellent reproduction both on stage and in the studio.
The Acoustic Collection Concert Features
- Solid Mahogany Back & Sides
- Solid Mahogany Spruce Top
- Mahogany Neck
- Ebony Fingerboard with "Diamonds & Dots" Inlays
- Rosewood Headstock Facing
- Mahogany Bindings
- Heart Shaped Custom Deco Design Soundhole/Rosette
- Early 1800's French Lyre Guitar Style Ebony Bridge
- Chrome Closed-Gear Tuners
- Fishman Under-Saddle Pickup
- Fishman INK 4 Active Preamp
- High Gloss Finish
- Fitted with Elites "Science Of Sound" Acoustic Strings
- Custom Arched Case Included
Fishman INK 4 Active Preamp Features
The Fishman INK family features a unique, low-profile control surface and onboard "push-to-tune" LCD tuner. This digital chromatic tuner accommodates all standard and alternate tunings and mutes the output when engaged. It can be activated without an instrument cable connected and, to conserve battery life, automatically deactivates after three minutes of inactivity
- Low-profile control surface
- Rotary Volume Control
- 3 Band EQ - cut/boost
- Rotary Brilliance Control
- Switchable Chromatic Tuner with LCD Display
- Dimensions : 57mm W x 41mm H (2.24" x 1.63")
- 9 Volt Battery Powered
- Battery Life : 90 hours
- LED Low Battery Level Indicator