Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE instrument cable
For the cable we turned to the experts at Van Damme - a UK company with an undisputed reputation for supplying major performing and recording artists around the world. Their client roster includes the likes The Foo Fighters, Keane, Kings Of Leon, Muse, The BBC's Maida Vale Studios, Abbey Road Studios and The Glastonbury Festival, amongst many others.
Bass Centre Bass Cables all feature custom, Van Damme Pro Grade Classic XKE Instrument Cable, a relatively low capacitance, unbalanced audio cable that utilises oxygen-free copper wire and is designed for optimal use with bass guitars. Its tight construction and dual screens of conductive thermoplastic and close lapped copper ensure noise-free handling and excellent noise rejection making this cable ideal for on-stage use.
- Low noise and high flexibility for on stage use
- Dual thermoplastic/lapped copper screens for excellent noise rejection
- Ultra pure, oxygen-free copper for outstanding sonic integrity
Neutrik Plug X Connectors
Of course, a great cable is only as good as the connectors that go with it and great, secure connectors don't come any better than those from industry giant, Neutrik.
Bass Cables all feature twin Neutrik NP2X-B/NP2Rx-B 2-pole, 1/4" professional phone plugs with gold contacts, black shell.
The heavy duty Plug X professional phone plug series is Neutrik's most advanced design and offers the thinnest available A-gauge 1/4" plug with unique Neutrik chuck type strain relief on the market. The slimline shell, with a width of 14.5mm, meets the most recent requirements for highest density jackfields (15.88mm jack pitch).
The precise machined one-piece tip contact, without rivets, makes it unique and avoids hook up in a socket or break off the tip.
The Plug X Series serves all applications such as guitar applications, audio cables, snakes, speakers, amplifiers and mixing desks.
Features & Benefits
- All metal housing eliminates the plastic cover of the predecessor NP*RCS and improves further durability and EMI protection
- Extra slim 1/4" plug for highest packing density
- Robust diecast shell in stylish design
- Proven chuck type strain relief for reliable cable retention
- Sleek design for best handling convenience
- Precision machined one-piece contacts - avoids hook up of tip contact