SansAmp Bass Driver DI Programmable
Based on the awesome, award-winning Bass Driver DI, SansAmp present a versatile 3-channel, programmable "rig-in-a-box".
Go live with just your Bass Driver DI straight into the PA... or bounce into any studio and plug straight into the board. The 100% analog circuitry features the same connectivity and controls as its single channel predecessor with the added bonus of full digital programmability - you just dial in your preferred tone, double-tap on a footswitch and it’s saved in that channel. It’s that simple. Three of your favourite sounds - to go - right at your toe tips.
- 3-channel Programmable Bass Amp Emulator & DI Preamp
- Provides warm and accurate tube tones to your signal
- Phantom and ground connect, XLR pad & 1/4" Line Boost switches
- Basic DI box setup when pedal is disengaged]
- 3-channel programmable DI box especially for bass instruments.
- 1 x 1/4" Jack input
- Low-Z Outputs for long cable runs - 1 x 1/4" (Line), 1 x 1/4" (Parallel), 1 x XLR (Line)
- Powered via phantom power, 9 volt battery or DC power supply
- Emulation circuitry works particularly well with piezo pickups
- Drive, Presence, Blend and Level controls
- Bass & Treble EQ with +/-12 dB of movement
- Rugged & roadworthy all-metal chassis
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 18.4cm x 13.3cm x 5.7cm (7.25" x 5.25" x 2.25").
- Weight : 0.7kg (25oz)