SansAmp Bass Driver Deluze
For bassists who like to switch it up on stage, the SansAmp Bass Driver Deluxe is the ultimate live tool for the instrument-hopping, preset-stomping player.
The Deluxe is all about fast delivery of monster Tech 21 bass tone in the fray of a live performance. Dual inputs enable two instruments to be on-line and ready to go with a pop-free selector. You can program three custom settings for each input, or use all six for a single instrument. You can also program the on-board FX loop to engage your favourite effects in tandem with a particular preset.
The three outputs (standard, parallel output and XLR) can drive power amps, PA mixers or plug you direct into the recording desk - alternatively, the Deluxe can be used as a standard pedal to enhance your on stage rig. Like the original SansAmp Bass Driver DI, there are controls for Level, Blend, Treble, Bass, Presence and Drive along with switches to pad the XLR output, boost the standard output and engage the phantom power option.
The fat, funky tones of the Bass Driver series are legendary and, with an all-analog signal path, two inputs, six presets, a programmable effect loop, and parallel/tuner out, the stage-optimized Deluxe delivers everything you could ask for from a SansAmp pedal.
- Dual input Programmable Bass Amp Emulator & DI Preamp
- Provides warm and accurate tube tones to your signal
- Phantom and ground connect, XLR pad & 1/4" Line Boost switches
- 1 x 1/4" Jack input
- Low-Z Outputs for long cable runs - 1 x 1/4" (Line), 1 x 1/4" (Parallel), 1 x XLR (Line)
- Powered via phantom power, 9 volt battery or DC power supply
- Drive, Presence, Blend and Level controls
- Bass & Treble EQ with +/-12 dB of movement
- Rugged & roadworthy all-metal chassis
- Dimensions : 24.8cm x 13.3cm x 5.0cm (9.75" x 5.25" x 2.0")