Live Sound Optimised for a Bass Legend
The Tech 21 Steve Harris Signature EQ pedal has been designed to both replicate the exact tone of the iconic Iron Maiden founder, songwriter and bassist whilst making performing and recording fluid, simple, and hassle-free. You can find a wide array of options to give you the ultimate in flexibility - all at your feet.
It wouldn't be a Steve Harris signature without the booming, explosive, heavy metal tone that he's renowned for and you can really make your basslines roar with the SH1, but there's so much more on offer, too - top-notch tone tweaking is on-hand with a 4-band EQ with a generous 18dB of cut or boost for when you need to attenuate your sound, or it give it an extra kick of power.
The controls are designed to provide an wildly expansive range of adjustability and freedom of expression, with a awesome spectrum of bass tones ready to dial in plus additional pre-loaded settings voiced to channel other legendary bassists including Phil Lynott, Lemmy, Jamerson, and more.
All in all, with the SH1, your bass sound just got bigger, and more expansive, than ever.
- All-analog SansAmp™ technology
- Two channel modes with individual Gain and Level controls
- Blend to control the ratio of SansAmp Tube Amplifier Emulation and your direct signal
- 4-band active EQ, cut or boost ±18dB
- Bite switch to activate a “Steve” boost for extra clank and clarity
- Chromatic tuner
- 1/4" 4.7mOhm input
- XLR output with ground lift to go direct to a PA desk or studio board
- 1/4" low impedance output
- Speaker simulation defeat switch
- Rugged, all-metal housing
- Metal footswitches and jacks
- Silent-switching, custom footswitch actuators
- Dimensions (L x W x H) : 19.7cm x 6.35cm x 3.2cm / 7.75" x 2.5" x 1.25”
- Weighs just 12 oz.
- Complete with 9V DC Universal Power Supply (Auto-switching, self-adjusting 100V/240V, 200mA)
- Includes interchangeable international prong assemblies for UK, EU, Australia/New Zealand
In addition to Steve Harris’ personal setting, sample settings styles include :
- Phil Lynott
- Geezer Butler
- James Jamerson
- Cliff Burton
- Deep Purple